Kiwi Accountant offers services that will provide you/your company useful and up-to-date reporting, making your life more simplistic, giving you more time to focus on what is important to you. By doing this you will be armed with the timely information and tools that will allow you to make more informed decisions. Kiwi Accountant prides itself on building strong long lasting relationships with you/your company.
Business and Administration Services
Administration services can be time consuming and demanding. By allocating task's to Kiwi Accountant you will free up more time for yourself.
The Kiwi Accountant team has put together different packages to suit you.
- Tax - GST, FBT, PAYE preparation and filing, Kiwisaver Administration
- Regular Reporting - Monthly Accounts, Wages reports
- Statements - Supplier payments, Invoicing, Debt Collection, Reconciliation
- Payroll - Timely Payroll production, Maintain Holiday Records, Holiday Pay Entitlement, Produce Regular Payroll Reports
Preparation of Financial Reports and Tax Accounting
The preparation and filing of annual financial reports is an essential part of your business in complying with New Zealand tax laws.
You must file a tax return for every individual, partnership or entity.
Preparation of full End of Year Financial Reports including:
- Statement of Financial Performance
- Statement of Financial Position
- Statement of Equity
- Depreciation Schedule
- Rental Statements
- Preparation and filing of all Tax Returns
- Tax Planning
Management of Financial Accounts
Kiwi Accountant's Top 3 Questions
- Do you need to make important business decisions?
- Do you want know exactly where your business is at on a monthly basis?
- Do you have the correct information/tools to be able to make important daily decisions?
If you have answered yes to any of the Kiwi Accountant Top 3 Questions, then you need monthly report information. Kiwi Accountant will provide you the information to allow you to make informed decisions when needed. Monthly financial management is the best tool you can arm yourself with in a fast changing business environment.